all ramblings are copyright © Jessie. "but do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

January 15, 2007

Boys and flashes and homework, oh my!


My best friend can be so confusing sometimes...so, um, he's a guy (yes, that's him over there), and he likes me, and I like him, blah blah blah -- it's been like this for a year and a half, so we're used to it. So today he was like ignoring me this morning but this afternoon he was just kinda like "YAY JESSIE!" and it was confusing, because I didn't know what he was doing...I dunno. He confuses me sometimes. He's really sweet though.

Anyways. Today during Chapel there was this guy taking pictures. There are several reasons why I hated this.
  • I have a problem with zits. Pictures make it worse.
  • I do not enjoy the umbrella type flashes. The photographer was using umbrella type flashes.
  • It was making it hard to concentrate on God.
It wasn't cool, dude! I mean, come on!


And then I have muchness homeworks. Such as chemistry and Spanish. (Actually, that's about it.)

I'm workin' on the blogskin, promise!

So long!

No comments: